Gacela helps you build modular PHP applications
VISION: Simplify the communication of your different modules in your web application.
MISSION: Normalize the entry point of a module, without interfering with your domain-business logic.
Splitting your project into different modules is vital for the maintainability and scalability for your app. It encourages your modules to interact with each other in a unified way by following these rules:
- Modules interact with each other only via their Facade
- The Facade is the entry point of a module
- The Factory manages the intra-dependencies of the module
- The DependencyProvider resolves the extra-dependencies of the module
- The Config has access to the project's config files
Installation (via packagist)
composer require gacela-project/gacela
- API skeleton: A skeleton to build an API using Gacela.
You can see an example of a module using Gacela in this repository.
See how Gacela works with Symfony, Laravel or other frameworks.
We have a community forum where you can get the latest news and openly ask any of your questions to help spread the knowledge in the commercequest.space